Monday, August 19, 2013

A Story in Three Parts


Act 1
I made my first french macrons!!  They have feet!! For those of you unfamiliar, this is a big deal!  Pictures are taken, self congratulations are given.

Act 2
While nerding it up and taking food pictures of my accomplishment, I sense something is amiss.  Little pink fingers start appearing around the edges of the frame.  Suddenly there are toddler hands EVERYWHERE. Pleading for mercy does no good and macrons begin disappearing into his gaping maw.



Act 3
Momma gives in and lets him have 2 of her precious confections.  Lacking appreciation for the finer things in life, Jack licks the cherry frosting out of each and then lectures me about how the cookie part is lame and could I please refill his sam'iches.

No comments:

Post a Comment